Seaweed Beef Soup
Cuisine : Vietnamese
Course : Soup/Stew
It took me about 30 minutes to prepare seaweed soup. Seaweed is very good for your health. One bowl of seaweed soup every day helps your body resist allergens. It also stops your body from absorbing fat. Good news for those who want to lose weight hah? :)
|Soy sauce||1 tbsp.|
|Silken Tofu||50 g.|
|Sesame Oil||2 tbsp.|
|Dried Seaweed||20 g.|
- First, soak the seaweed in cold water for about an hour. Wash and drain it twice.
- Cut the seaweed to three or four pieces.
- Add minced garlic, 1 table spoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sugar to the beef. Leave it there for about 15 minutes.
- Add 1 table spoon of sesame oil and the beef to a soup pot. Sauté the beef until it's cooked.
- Then add in the seaweed and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in the water. Add soy sauce and salt to season it.
- In the mean time, dice silky tofu into small pieces. Be gentle because it's very delicate.
- Add the diced tofu into the soup. Add 1 table spoon of sesame oil. Taste and season it once more time.