Seaweed Beef Soup
Cuisine : Vietnamese
Course : Soup/Stew
|Soy sauce||1 tbsp.|
|Silken Tofu||50 g.|
|Sesame Oil||2 tbsp.|
|Dried Seaweed||20 g.|
- First, soak the seaweed in cold water for about an hour. Wash and drain it twice.
- Cut the seaweed to three or four pieces.
- Add minced garlic, 1 table spoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sugar to the beef. Leave it there for about 15 minutes.
- Add 1 table spoon of sesame oil and the beef to a soup pot. Sauté the beef until it's cooked.
- Then add in the seaweed and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in the water. Add soy sauce and salt to season it.
- In the mean time, dice silky tofu into small pieces. Be gentle because it's very delicate.
- Add the diced tofu into the soup. Add 1 table spoon of sesame oil. Taste and season it once more time.