Chicken Pesto Tortelloni
Cuisine : Italian
Course : Main
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp.|
|Parmesan Cheese||5 pn.|
|Green Pesto||125 g.|
|Cherry Tomato||8 pc.|
|Chicken Fillet||400 g.|
|Ham-Filled Tortelloni||250 g.|
Notes: We'll be using premade tortelloni and green pesto for this recipe. You can also choose to replace the tortelloni with another type of pasta, like ravioli. The Parmesan cheese can also be replaced with any other cheese, or cheese powder.
We'll get to making our own pasta some other time. :))
- First off, put some water in a pan and put it on the furnace.
- Dice the chicken filet into small pieces.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
Boom, everything magically sliced.
- Put a wok or other large frying pan on the furnace.
- Put a few table spoons of olive oil in the frying pan.
Get the biggest wok they have at the store.
- Once the oil has heated up, put the diced chicken filet into the frying pan (be careful with the hot oil!)
Turn up the heat! Because that's what you do with a wok.
- When the water you put on the furnace earlier is boiling, put the tortelloni into the pan.
- Let the tortelloni cook for about 10 minutes.
I actually never time the cooking of pasta, but try to make it "al dente". ;)
- Use a spatula to stir the chicken filet, so all sides eventually turn white.
- Now, add the tomatoes and mushroom slices into the frying pan as well!
- Let the entire mix bake for a while, until the chicken becomes golden brown and the tomato juice is turning the mix a little orange.
- Finally, add the green pesto into the frying pan and stir everything for a few minutes while the pesto heats up.
- Drain the water from the tortelloni pan.
- Put a nice base of tortelloni on a plate, and then add the chicken pesto mix on top of it.
Yum! If you like, you can also add some Parmezan cheese on the entire thing.
For bonus taste: Add even more cheese.
There we go! An easy and very tasty dish with some premade and fresh ingredients. Enjoy and see you next time!